BEAVERTON, Ore., May 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Life Time (NYSE: LTH), the nation’s premier healthy lifestyle brand, officially opened the doors to it first Oregon location today in Beaverton, unveiling its newest luxury athletic country club and premium coworking space just outside of Portland.
The 190,000-square-foot, three-story Life Time Beaverton athletic country club expands the Company’s geographic footprint to 30 states and 42 major markets in the U.S. Connected to the club is Life Time Work, the high-end shared workspace for individuals and companies covering 45,000 square feet, including a spacious outdoor terrace with views of the West Hills. It marks the 15th Life Time Work destination in the country.
“This exciting, new development represents yet another key milestone for us, as it marks 30 states in which we now deliver our truly unique, first-class healthy way of life experience,” said Jeff Zwiefel, president and chief operating officer at Life Time. “Beaverton is highly regarded as not only one of the best places to live and raise a family, but also a community that boasts healthy living as a priority in everyday life. We’re excited to complement this by supporting individuals, families and companies with the broadest array of healthy living, healthy entertainment and healthy work programs and services at our newest destination.”
Life Time Beaverton features the brand’s signature upscale architecture and design, as well as comprehensive programming and offerings to help members succeed in healthy living and aging goals.
Highlights of the new athletic country club include:
- Dedicated studios for exclusive group fitness, cycle, barre yoga and Pilates programming; one-on-one personal training; and small group Alpha, GTX and Ultra Fit Training
- More than 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular, functional and strength training equipment
- LT Recovery, a dedicated space for athletic performance and recovery featuring metabolic assessments, nutrition coaching, sports and athletic recovery treatments, and chiropractic and physical therapy care
- A regulation-size basketball court, perfect for Ultimate Hoops leagues and skills training
- 50,000-square-foot beach club featuring lap and leisure pools, water slides, whirlpools, lounge areas and a bistro
- Three designated pickleball courts for the casual or avid player seeking additional means of exercising or opportunities for networking
- A dedicated Kids Academy, for kids ages three months to 11 years, with classes and programming for movement, music, art, homework help and more
- LifeCafe, a nutrition-focused, fast-casual cafe featuring a full menu, meals to go and grab-and-go assortments, along with Peet’s coffee, proprietary nutritional supplements and more
- LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa for hair, body and nails
- Luxurious dressing rooms with rejuvenation suites featuring whirlpools, a cold plunge, saunas, steam rooms, and complimentary towels and lockers
- Extensive hours of operation, from 4 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday, and from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
Life Time Work Beaverton is the company’s first work space on the West Coast, bringing to Oregon a premium coworking experience for dedicated, wellness-minded professionals. The new location features everything needed to provide members with a healthy and fulfilling workday, including:
- Private, enclosed office spaces
- Flexible 30-day, 90-day or annual contracts
- Lounge spaces
- Dedicated desks in an open-plan resident space
- Premium conference rooms, private phone booths and quiet rooms
- Access to tech support and printing, copying and scanning
- Social and professional community events
- Reciprocal access to all other Life Time Work coworking spaces nationwide
- Membership to all Life Time destinations in North America
- Accessible 24/7 for work, with a service desk open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Life Time and Life Time Work are located at 600 West 116th Avenue and 500 West 116th Avenue respectively in Beaverton, complete with ample parking and a complimentary parking ramp. More information is available by calling (503) 616-9950 or visiting the website. Additional information on Life Time Work Beaverton is available here, and Life Time is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Life Time, Inc.
Life Time (NYSE: LTH) empowers people to live healthy, happy lives through its portfolio of more than 160 athletic country clubs across the United States and Canada. The Company’s healthy way of life communities and ecosystem address all aspects of healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment for people 90 days to 90+ years old. Supported by a team of more than 35,000 dedicated professionals, Life Time is committed to providing the best programs and experiences through its clubs, iconic athletic events and comprehensive digital platform.
SOURCE Life Time, Inc.